1.    #1  
    Ever since our Pre's updated to 1.4.5 our mobile hot spot service has changed. The hot spot will now shut off on its own if a computer is not connected. I also experience data compression that makes most thumbnails blocky and low resolution. While browsing the internet through my laptop.

This is our only internet connection, and something in the service or phone changed last month. We are on verizon btw.

Are there any solutions to these issues? It is ruining the enjoyment we have with our phones.
    Contact Verizon service center to see if your Hot Spot is configured properly. You may need a software update.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Adim_X View Post
    The hot spot will now shut off on its own if a computer is not connected.
    This is a new function in MHS 1.1.4 and can be switched of in settings.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    This is a new function in MHS 1.1.4 and can be switched of in settings.

I do not have any settings options on the phone, i can turn it on/off and have an open network or closed. Nothing else.

This was not an issue until I got 1.4.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adim_X View Post
    I do not have any settings options on the phone, i can turn it on/off and have an open network or closed. Nothing else.

This was not an issue until I got 1.4.5.
    Did you try the settings in the app menue in the upper left?
  6.    #6  
    Yes I tried that menu, there are no setting in it. The only option when you hit the drop down is edit and help. These changes have ruined my impression of the pre, thanks for the update palm....