Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 23 of 23
  1. Helidos's Avatar
    Posts
    791 Posts
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    I can see the benefit of that. I wouldn't want that to be the default though as it's an extra click, but it'd be a good preference setting.
    Haven't read the entire thread but Just Type / Quick Action is more clicks, scroll etc then opening needed app and using it unless the action you want is at the top or not buried in a fold out menu. The suggestion thing is cool but again I just don't see people using it much.

    Just like all the shortcut built in Palm OS, Blackberry's etc the majority of people never used them and it was an easy button press / button combos.

    They need to stop dicking around with stuff that is cool to 5% of the people on the planet and start working on stuff for the other 95% if they want to sell phones imo.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    I can see the benefit of that. I wouldn't want that to be the default though as it's an extra click, but it'd be a good preference setting.
    if I were hp, it'd be default just to make it look nice and approachable for my grandma. But yah, doesn't really matter.
  3. #23  
    I think the bigger point is that it still should be quicker than other operating systems


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions