1.    #1  
    This morning my pre locked up and told me that it needed to restart (very nice of it). It lost my Profile information and I had to log in and sync my accounts. Everything seemed fine until I went to run Govnah and could not find it. I went right for Preware and could not find it either.

I decided to try and reinstall preware from WEBOSQI and got the attached error message.

I tried to troubleshoot WEBOSQI. turned on dev mode, re-downloaded webOS Doc, made sure cable was ok, reinstalled the novacom driver but nothing seems to help.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

David
    Attached Images Attached Images
    go into preferences on phone and reset
    I have received this error before, try closing out WOSQI and restarting the program. If that doesn't work reset Pre and restart PC, then try again.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the suggestions. I just tried this. I restarted the computer and reset the phone. I get the same message when trying to install Govnah...

Any more ideas?
    see if govnah is listed under installed items in preware if it is remove it and restart and install
  6.    #6  
    I used the standalone installer and it worked. Not sure why but I'm good now...

Thanks,

David