Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    pre plus,best phone I've ever owned. There may be better phones out there but not for me.
    Eh, evo is cool but not for me. really the only thing I feel truly sets it apart is the size and the front camera. If the next palm phone gets in with that then I will be fine, I got about 8 months for the upgrade still
    i was going to leave untill i found out i couldnt afford a new phone.... even if my finances allows me too in the distant future, i will probobly leave webos even if they come out with a new phone;just not enough big developer support at the moment.

i got to admit that i dont forsee webos as getting any bigger than the community that we have here. im only sticking around because i am waiting for webos 2.0 for my pre plus.

sad to say, im probobly done after that.
    hey OP, this is what you gotta do, 1. get the replacement pre- from sprint, 2. get a pre+ from craigslist and meet the device and make sure the keyboard/headphone jack/slider are all working well before dropping the cash, 3. send the devices to webosworld or me to move the sprint internals to the pre+ (or do it yourself), 4. love your new device when it comes back.

OR

2. enter the developer program at Home - HP Palm Developer Center, 3. buy the pre2 for $250, 4. send the devices to webosworld or me to move the sprint internals to the pre2 (or do it yourself), 5. love your new device when it comes back.

i have +'ed mine and my wife's pres, and they now rock. if you switch to the pre+, you may have similar luck.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123