Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This poll look very bogus to me, it appears that the Microsoft fan boys are bumping the count somehow – on the other hand the poll is not specific enough in its question. It looks more like a popularity contest by a non-technical publication “How many geeks read The Wall Street Journal?
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Where is the HP WebOS? I couldn't vote.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    funny - webos has more votes than RIMM
    Can I not vote from my pre

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    This poll is simply a popularity contest not conveying anything remotely resembling a true "which OS is better". That is a pretty broad statement no matter how you slice it. The title of the poll should simply be "Which OS fanbase can get the most amount of similar users to vote for their phone?" It is inherently obvious that not one single person will vote for a phone they don't have. I have a Pre, I voted for Palm...... Just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by mindonmillions08 View Post
    Can I not vote from my pre

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I don't think so. I'm looking for the poll also. We really need adobe flash player. Ugh!
    Voted. For everyone on their Palm phones: the poll is flash-based.
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm View Post
    Voted. For everyone on their Palm phones: the poll is flash-based.
    I guess I won't vote then. I only use my palm pre.(Full Page) I'll vote when adobe flash come to webos.

Regards,
    Global Posts
    354 Global Posts
    Wow! just saw Android something fishy going on there lol ... but we got RIM, let's shoot for iOS...

Here another poll

I already saw a thread for this one, but i figure I put it here too. They have the Pre2 at #8, but he says WebOS is the best OS out there

Updated: Top 11 smartphones to end 2010 | ZDNet
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12