1.    #1  
    I've been using the Precentral News app (the 0.7.1 version) and had a few questions. First....has anyone had issues with embedded links in forum post not opening up in a new window or not @ all? Two....(more of a find than question)...After listening to Palmcast episode 123, I think I remembered hearing something about metatap and "O" opening a new window (could be totally off on that) but anyway..while using the app if you just type the "O" (not zero) it will launch the official Precentral.net mobile site...then you can now tap link and it will open. So my question is is this a hint of what the guys were talking about in WebOS 2.0?

If this was already found as an issue/fix sorry I didn't search for it.
    I have two different unofficial apps. The original one opens in the same page, the newer one opens a new card.

but I have the patch for a gesture tap menu and so I'm in the habit of always using that. I hadn't noticed it intil you pointed it out because I always use the gesture tap to side load additional web pages.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Try adding this patch.

Fixed that problem for me.

edit:looks like that patch is no longer available. Sorry for pointing you in the wrong direction
    Last edited by preryan; 10/22/2010 at 11:05 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah...its not too bad since I found it. It's an app in progress so I would hope they know about that. I've gotten use to the "O" and tap the link (a little awkward) to get what I need. Thanx for the response.
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    Try adding this patch.

Fixed that problem for me.

edit:looks like that patch is no longer available. Sorry for pointing you in the wrong direction
    Thanks for the link to this patch... I wanted this feature, but have never seen this thread before.