Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    What about tomorrow since it's already in France?
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    Apparently it's missing some features like exhibition mode, that palm wants to include before releasing it.
    Unlikly we will see it for awhile. Im wondering to myself if we may be in a situation where palm did say webOS 2.0 by the end of the year. But the one that reaches our hand might not be till early 2011.

webOS 2.0 is definatly here; so they did deliver it. Just becuase no one can get it doesn't mean its not here.
    I expext webos 2.0 is already on the way to carriers for testing.

knowing verizon, they will have a race to see if they can drag their feet in releasing 2.0 or the Pre2. Instead of the tortoise and the hare, these will be tortoise1 and tortoise2.

I'll bet sprint releases 2.0 before vzw gets either one out.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 10/22/2010 at 08:33 AM.
    Even though Sprint weren't the first ones to get the pre2, we all know that they have a reputation of getting the updates before every other carriers.

I'll give them that much. Hopefully, that pattern doesn't change. o_O

Ps. I don't know about tomorrow, maybe a little longer down the line.
    I think the Pre 2 will land on VZ before 2.0 gets to our phones
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    IIRC we at O2 Germany were the first ones to get 1.4.5 pushed. O2 is now saying that webOS 2.0 will come, but they won't say when.
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts
    You'll see the launch of the Pre 2 with HP webOS 2.0, then you will see the 2.0 OS update made available to Pre Plus users. (Especially since there will still be some that upgraded later in the life cycle of the Pre at either a reduced or no cost...)

They did this with the BlackBerry Storm / Storm 2. Some folks might become eligible for a low cost upgrade as well.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    given how the roll out for 1.4.5 went, VZW will push out 2.0 around June 2011...
    I think sometime in November seems like a healthy time. The Pre 2 isn't in production yet here. Don't you think they would like it to come with 2.0 on it?!

My Themes:CLICK HERE