Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Looks like palm thinks there won't be any need for mini view now that they have stacks, but I suspect I will miss it.
    as someone who really never uses more than 3-5 cards at a time, and rarely rearranges them, i never used it and frankly wont miss it. im not going to say its a good thing, but for me, its not a bad thing.
  3.    #3  
    it is useful for rearranging cards. I wonder if it will still be possible. Plus it was kinda cool
    I really have used it about 5 times since Dec. 12, 2009, so, I won't miss it that much
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I'll definitely miss it. I use it often.

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    it is useful for rearranging cards. I wonder if it will still be possible. Plus it was kinda cool
    rearranging cards is still possible, just not in the mini card view.
    Difficult to say if it will be missed but it's handy on the Plus when you have say, 10 cards open, switch to mini view and fly through them all in a swipe.

Maybe patchable.
    Last edited by foosball; 10/20/2010 at 08:17 PM.
    I will certainly miss it.
    I rarely use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    Difficult to say if it will be missed but it's handy on the Plus when you have say, 10 cards open, switch to mini view and fly through them all in a swipe.

Maybe patchable.
    +1

but i should mention, its handy on -'s for this reason too
  11.    #11  
    I doubt it will be patchable. Would that not be part of the code they can't get to or something like that? Sure would be cool to have stacks and mini cards though
  12.    #12  
    Any developers out there care to chime in on wether there could be a patch to get mini cards back in webos 2.0
    I saw a good idea somewhere else for if we had minicards. Cards could be rearranged in regular card view, wile entire stacks could be rearranged in mini view.

or cards could be arranged from stack to stack in minicard view, bypassing individual cards in stacks. I think that's gna get annoying
    Never use it.
    I was thinking the same thing earlier today... I can live without that ~ plus other unimportant features.

Regards,
    I only ever used it to see my wallpaper.
    i use it all the time, and will most likely miss it greatly. i'm guess they think that since stacks will lesson the horizontal spread we don't need it? maybe that didn't factor in to the decision. either way, i'll miss it, i'm sure.
    hope we get it back within a homebruw development
  19.    #19  
    If by chance I have three or more cards open it's invaluable. I start scrolling and then I say the hell with this and go to mini cards. Would not call it unimportant
    If they were to keep the mini cards, why not put as many mini cards on the same time as you can? But I don't think it will be missed very much....

My Themes:CLICK HERE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast