1.    #1  
    EverythingPRE.com has a poll running on current carrier for your Palm WebOS device. It is available here. I wold like to see how many of us are on SPrint compared to VZW or ATT

Poll is available here.

Poll: US based Palm owners, who is your wireless carrier?

I could have made my own but since it is already available I thought why shouldn't we use that one. I am NOT affiliated with ANY website
    Thanks for the link sapient2k7.
    We held a similar poll over at webOS World and got similar results.

So, 70% of us webOS users don't get the Pre 2. : /.
    Voted! I'm on Verizon so we are good for the Pre 2 but it could be months before VZN figures out how to break the GPS in webOS 2.0 and release it to its customers.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Voted, I'm also on Sprint.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I don't really see the big deal. Most day one Palm users should be about out of their contracts, should they even have one, and can switch over to Verizon likely getting a sweet deal on a new Palm Pre 2, or superphone when it comes out.

I am on Verizon with a Pre Plus and have had no issues.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I think this poll might be skewed towards Sprint because forums like this tend to be populated by early adopters, the very definition of Sprint Pre users.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonPre View Post
    I don't really see the big deal. Most day one Palm users should be about out of their contracts, should they even have one, and can switch over to Verizon likely getting a sweet deal on a new Palm Pre 2, or superphone when it comes out.

Verizon is not the best carrier everywhere. In my area, Sprint has been great and the prices can't be beat. My 69.99 delivers unlimited mobile to any mobile on any carrier, free GPS, unlimited text and unlimited Data. I also get yearly upgrades for phones. Verizon is far too expensive for me to switchover just because they have the latest phone. I would have thought differently had Sprint service been bad but it has been great.
    Last edited by sapient2k7; 10/20/2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: spelling
    funny, worst version of the Pre has the most users and more than just a few.
    FAIL, can't vote or view results on my pre minus
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonPre View Post

my job offers a discount on Verizon subscriptions and it's still significantly more expensive than comparable plans on Sprint. That's the big deal.
    Poll completely ignored the fact that there are Pre users using unlocked or reflashed Pres on other carriers.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    probably closer to 80% sprint user base
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Poll completely ignored the fact that there are Pre users using unlocked or reflashed Pres on other carriers.
    In US that will be a very small percentage of users who are savvy enough to use the phone on t-mobile (with no 3G). I think tracking the largest user base is more important.
    Using my Pre Plus on T-Mobile AND I use Mobile Hotspot just dandy
    Quote Originally Posted by garos09 View Post
    why? I just did
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    verizon. long time sprint user until the pre+ debacle.
    Wow, 4x's the people on Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by garos09 View Post
    I just voted on my Pre 1.