1.    #1  
    Do these exist for pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gee View Post
    Do these exist for pre?
    You might want to look here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...nds-webos.html
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    click on the animated link on my signature ... Everything you need is there. They aren't exactly screensavers per se, but what I did was add an extra launcher page, hid the quick launch bar and if I want to show it off, it's a full screen animation. Due to the fact I have top bar animation, launcher page animation, phone dialer animations running, I rarely leave it open or on as it does eat away the battery rather quickly, but it is pretty cool.
    my bad. Sent from my phone, I didn't know the sig wasn't there.(it is from a desktop) Animated backgrounds(there's a patch for that) I think that's the name of the thread.

notyetpre's link is the same by the way.

2nd post, green letters = link, click on them, it should open up for you
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 10/27/2010 at 08:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gee View Post
    Do these exist for pre?
    I can make you one but it would eat up your battery.
    Do you have an animated picture you'd like?

When your phone tries to go to sleep you could have mode-switcher start up my app and display an animation.
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    I can make you one but it would eat up your battery.
    Do you have an animated picture you'd like?

When your phone tries to go to sleep you could have mode-switcher start up my app and display an animation.
    That would be great.Matrix rainfall.
    Have you seen Matrix clock in Preware? I think it would work for your purposes.
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    doh
    Last edited by audiophile1983; 06/28/2015 at 05:36 PM. Reason: "o yeah, and also"
    if it matters, i have my phone overclocked to 1Ghz and i think it runs great with numerous apps open so i might be able to push it to 1.2Ghz if it will help the animated wallpaper work better....