Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Has anyone else noticed that occasionally the web browser will refuse to load pages? I've noticed this issue for the last couple months on my Sprint Pre, and I have a feeling I'm not alone.

It can happen both during a browsing session and after first opening the card. Sometimes closing the browser, waiting a couple minutes and opening the browser again would fix the problem. Other times I need to restart Luna to get browsing working.
    This happened to Dieter in his palm pre+ vs webOS 2.0 video while trying to load the precentral page.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmJ View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that occasionally the web browser will refuse to load pages? I've noticed this issue for the last couple months on my Sprint Pre, and I have a feeling I'm not alone.

It can happen both during a browsing session and after first opening the card. Sometimes closing the browser, waiting a couple minutes and opening the browser again would fix the problem. Other times I need to restart Luna to get browsing working.
    if you open the web browser and then the menu dropdown from top left while browser is open and tap on preferences and delete history delete cookies and cache when this happens it may fix your issue. Also if you open the device info app and tap on menu dropdown and then tests and do the quick test , when your issue happens again. This will test all your radio's in the phone and send a report to palm in there is an issue and also it give an error nunber if an issue is found with anything .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->