Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    I have a question about stacks in 2.0. Does anyone know if you'll be able to save stack states? For example, if I'm starting from a fresh reboot, can I click one button and it pull up a stack of email, calendar, and tasks? Or maybe click another button that will pull up a stack of 3 browser cards that will automatically open 3 different bookmarks?
    I doubt it would comeby default, but I imagine there could be apps that do what you're asking...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    I have a question about stacks in 2.0. Does anyone know if you'll be able to save stack states? For example, if I'm starting from a fresh reboot, can I click one button and it pull up a stack of email, calendar, and tasks? Or maybe click another button that will pull up a stack of 3 browser cards that will automatically open 3 different bookmarks?
    the pc review sort of implies that (in the video) and it would seem obvious that they would allow default associations similar to how contacts can be linked.

if not, i'll bet mode switcher will be able to add that directly.
    I would say.. we know as much as you do from watching the video. I would love to see the performance of 2.0 on our phones.