1.    #1  
    Can web os login AUTO to web authentication networks?
    I mean that can it login to wifi networks that requires entering username and password in a web page to login
    or atleast save username and password????

Thank you
    there is a feature coming in 2.0 that will address that.
    ...for now it tends not to.

:[
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    there is a feature coming in 2.0 that will address that.
    Really? Cool! I was considering writing a patch that would look for these pages on connect and auto-submit the 'i agree' button, but having it baked into WebOS would be way cool.
    : (){:|:&};:
  5.    #5  
    Can you tell me how did you know this or post a link to a page talking about this feature ??? :d
    Thank you
    in the review video and article on precentral it talked about more intelligent wifi connections. Specifically recognizing a 'captured network' where it recognizes that the connection doesn't go all the way to the internet (like the limited connecgion message in windows).

when it sees that it will aparently launch a browser because it knows there is user input needed to complete the log in.

saving name/password will be a function of whether the site permits that, but at least you will get to the page automatically.

check out the articles and videos posted on precentral.net for details.
    I really hope it will auto-save and submit authentication for those networks. It would be really convenient for me when I'm on campus wifi.
    keep in mind that the website itself will often prevent that, especially public wifi where you have to accept usage terms every time you connect.

the good news is that palm appears to be trying to make it better in any area they can control from the phone.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I really hope it will auto-save and submit authentication for those networks. It would be really convenient for me when I'm on campus wifi.
    That's why I was asking :d I want my phone to be able to login automatically to wifi when on campus.
    it will log you in automatically as far as possible, but you may have to enter some info into the browser. that is determined by the way your school sets up the gateway.
    my phone remembers networks sign in data all the time. I use a secured network all the time and my phone logs in automaticaly.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->