1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Just wondering how folks are doing this. I use the calendar to store birthday/event reminders and want to be notified on the day at say 10.00am

I prefer to have birthday "all day" events [so that they show easily in month view]but havent managed to get a reminder which is suitable for me..

For example : I set reminder to say remind at "start time" and my all day setting is 10.00am to 5.00pm. So I expected the reminder to show up at 10.00am on the day.. But the reminder wakes me up at 12.00am !

Maybe there is an easier way to do this (or patch)..Love to know.
    I use gmail calendar for birthdays and set the notification to 10 or 12 hours before the all day event.
    On important birthdays or anniversaries I also use the email reminder so I get an email the day before.
    Start times to not work on "all day" events.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    there is a contacts birthday patch, but right now its conflicting with other patches.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    There is also a Birthdays app that pulls from your contacts. Not optimal IMHO. Sigh... I miss DateBk.
  5.    #5  
    heheh appears this problem affects multiple platforms - Android, PPC, Outlook etc

The ability to specify a custom reminder time for all day events...

Palm Pre mentioned here...but answer appears to be still no.
    Outlook. Re: Modifying all day events reminder

Maybe the UberCalendar patch can provide this as another tweak?