Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    hi,

is there anyway to have more times to choose from for the alarm settings in the clock app? For example, right now I can only put and alarm at 715 and 720 but is there anyway to set an alarm for 718 or 717? Thanks
    Check Preware for patches... I believe there is a patch to allow you to add more times, but not sure (I can't check for you since I'm running the Dr. Battery app).
    yes check this thread out. It explains how to do that there:
    clock easter eggs "sixtyten" and "4321"
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I checked preware and didn't find anything, and I don't understand what you said sledge.
    I believe Sledge forgot to include a link...

Here's a quote from NachoB:
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB
    While in Clock Preferences, type "sixtyten" w/out the quotes. If done right, the phone should gong and/or vibrate. This enables 1 minute intervals.

If you don't like the notification popping up every time you enable an alarm: while in Clock Preferences, hold down the Orange/Square button, and type 4231. If done right, the phone should gong and/or vibrate. This disables the notifications when you enable an alarm.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...en-4231-a.html
    Should be what you're looking for.

Open the clock app and select the preferences screen.

"sixtyten" allows the user to set the alarm in one minute intervals instead of five minutes.

"4231" apparently removes the dashboard notification when you set an alarm.

( For whatever reason, that link seems to not work but there's a thread called "clock easter eggs "sixtyten" and "4321" " but that's the instructions on how to set your alarm by the minute.

Just tried it myself, you have to open up to the preferences screen and just type in either of those two codes, you will not see anything being typed, but once you enter the code you will hear a confirmation system alert tone. Then you should be able to set by the minute.
    Last edited by sledge007; 10/16/2010 at 08:08 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    thanks guys! This is awesome, I feel like I'm entering a cheat code on a gaming system. Its strange that palm wouldn't include that in the preferences, are there any more of these easter eggs/codes?
    http ://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/183695-palm-pre-easter-eggs-hidden-features.html
    check this thread

strange everytime I copy a thread URL the link breaks when I post it.

" Palm Pre easter eggs/hidden features " is the name of the thread.

Just copy the url above and then delete the space between http and :// paste it in another window and it should work.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    The Treo easter egg was a true easter egg and much more fun!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!