Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    The heart and soul of WebOS has left Palm... HP has recently hired individuals from Nokia & Samsung - Will the WebOS innovations continue? I forsee the next ver of Apple's OS with a better notification system... How will WebOS benefit from these changes?
    Treo 600 650 700p 800w Pre
    webOS isn't a single person, but a vision... Companies constantly change people within them... and as long as the mission statement stays the same, we should see Palm continue to evolve positively. Remember that Palm was purchased in the past too, and the company structure has changed many times... but the vision has always stayed. I think we have good things to come from HP and Palm.
    the outsiders now get to work on what they wished their old company could do. But they will bring with them some good ideas that nokia could never try.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r View Post
    The heart and soul of WebOS has left Palm... HP has recently hired individuals from Nokia & Samsung - Will the WebOS innovations continue? I forsee the next ver of Apple's OS with a better notification system... How will WebOS benefit from these changes?
    Really ... Rubenstein has left Palm !!!!??? Just kidding

But who do you think was the "heart and soul" of Palm that has left? webOS has some great features , but so do iOS, Android, et al. The "war" is far from over, but the good news is that these little devices just keep getting more amazing. I admit I have a soft spot in my heart for webOS, and really hope it manages to gain some traction, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if it doesn't. Perhaps the new folks are exactly what webOS needs ... who knows?
    He got me thinking for a min that Ruby left us....I would have ran to the Sprint store. If Ruby leaves. I'll pack it in.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191