1.    #1  
    I know i am not the most up to date person in the world,I'm always late to the ball game.lol.but can someone please help me find fair Dinkums app limit.I've searched everywhere for it for 2 whole days before i posted this thread.did they take it out?Is there any alternatives?or Maybe someone can give me a link to download it directly from or even a torrent?I mean I can find everything else but this helpful App!thanks in advance guys and remember I live in the Dominican republic!(take a guy from New York and have him in Dominican Rep. and see how advanced he will be.lol.
    What version webos are you running? That was needed in the early days of webos since 1.3XX it hasn't been needed.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    What version webos are you running? That was needed in the early days of webos since 1.3XX it hasn't been needed.
    Hi,

The version i am running is 1.4.0 ,my situation maybe or maybe not be that complicated,but i cannot use the app catalog nor have data service here in the Dominican republic,maybe one of the reasons why is i bought it second hand from someone from the states.anyways,i've recently learned of preware and wed quick install and other ways to get apps.which had frustrated me.now since i can put apps on their now it tells me i have to many cards or apps.i read palm has instilled a 50 app limit and theres this program that,i can use(being fair dinkum)but i have no luck in finding it.But besides wanting to find FD.I wanted to know if i web doctored my palm will be of any good to me ,that way i can skip activation and all of those thing i wont be able to do hear anyways.would that be a good idea or is it possible you can send me a link for "FD".
    give me your best advice ,because the palm pre has been driving me crazy for 6 months now.

Thanks in advance!
    So do you have Preware installed? I recall fair dinkum being the original fix but then webosinternals came up with mvapp. I might be wrong but I don't think you should be running into the out of space error with 1.4xx. I am sure someone else will chime in but have you doctored the Pre in the past? How much room does it say you have in device info?

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...allation_Limit
    Last edited by mamouton; 10/16/2010 at 03:34 PM.
    I believe he is referring to the 'to many cards error' as an app limit issue. He needs to overclock.
  6.    #6  
    Yes i have preware installed.and it has made my life and pockets a whole lot better,i was this close to buying a new phone!i have not doctored it but cant say if someone prior to me having it has.but it says i have 8 gb memory AND 6.6 GB available.If i am running windows is it possible to doctor the pre.If i doctored it would i be able to install apps without the app catalog popping up?
  7.    #7  
    How do i overclock and is it safe?
    Well according to what you posted you have plenty space avaiable. Not sure why you are getting the app catalog pop up. I know there is a way to turn it into a developer phone. Do you use phone for phone service?

Here is a link to webosinternals it will tell you how to add the testing feeds and give you lots of valuable information about webos and the Pre. I would suggest reading the information there before overclocking.

WebOS Internals