Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post

I am interested in beta or alpha testing if you are in need of feedback.
    +1 over here for testing! - I also have a pre2 if that will help.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Patches Added to Preware: Fixed Keyboard Brightness 25, Fixed Keyboard Brightness 50, & Fixed Keyboard Brightness 100.
    @webOSdealer : A Day In My Life, #MaskAppeal Video - Enjoy
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I am unable to strike any sort of deal with this company. The project has halted to a complete stop.
    So this is like dead dead?

M.
    Will this App be coming to WebOS
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acidhax View Post
    I am unable to strike any sort of deal with this company. The project has halted to a complete stop.
    any details? who was the company?
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    It was probably photoshopped.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    It was probably photoshopped.
    Mr. Sanchez... I am trying to do some very simple canvas transforms for a pet project. Can I PM you with a couple questions? it is simple yet i am not good at this at all. breifly - All I want is to have inputs (acceleration) control the movement of an image (rainbow scale) up and down vertically on a small (masked) vertical section of the screen. -- sorry for the hijack
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    You could have just PM'ed in the first place...
    I did this and while yes I could take pictures they were CLOSE up. I would attach samples if I did not leave my phone home.

Sorry for the hijack as well. Though I don't feel so bad since it seems this app is fake or dead...
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I think it's pretty obvious it's fake. I mean take google goggles and take a picture of a remote control. Does it seriously just say remote control. Or the Zelda?, shouldn't it say the legend of zelda and whatever one it is? He does have the app creator thing open on his laptop it looks like in one of the pics but that could have been a little touch to the whole fake out.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious it's fake. I mean take google goggles and take a picture of a remote control. Does it seriously just say remote control. Or the Zelda?, shouldn't it say the legend of zelda and whatever one it is? He does have the app creator thing open on his laptop it looks like in one of the pics but that could have been a little touch to the whole fake out.

I know, but in all fairness that pic of the Zelda cover is pretty poor and the world of the title under "Zelda" is pretty washed out. That does NOT, however, mean it's possible to tell the difference (from that crappy pic) between a normal iPhone and an iPod Touch...

I say hoax, and I'm almost sorry for dragging this thread out of the depths of obscurity, but, I did just *have* to know!

M.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123