Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Yesterday, a very funny thing happened. When you click the messaging icon, it lists your various conversation threads and shows a small snippet of your actual message. <-This still works. But when I click on the actual conversation, the screen appears blank for the entire conversation. This happens for all conversation threads.

I sent myself a text, and you can see it in the list thread, but when you click on the individual conversation, there is nothing.

I'm on a Sprint Pre (original start day) user. The only messaging patch I had was the 21pt font. I also have ACAL and ACSP patches installed though I did not remove these as yet. I uninstalled the 21pt font but still no go on displaying any part of any conversation. I've rebooted, pulled battery, alt-sym-R all to no avail.

Any suggestions or ideas.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    never mind. did an EPR and problem has been solved. One of the patches must have caused this anomoly.
    It was advanced config for sys preferences
    .... And there's an easy fix, you didn't need to EPR.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    .... And there's an easy fix, you didn't need to EPR.
    Just read the last few comments on ACSP and saw the fix. Tried to change some parameters and all is now working.

Thank you all.
    Last edited by bjharada; 10/14/2010 at 12:00 PM.