Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
    Uh oh, HP's lawyers have knocked boucles down and have him in a strangle hold!

Vive la France!
    I see pandas.
    Pre 2 commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    Pre 2 commercial?

not really. it is a definite palm pre 2....here's how it works video.
    this is on the palm website.
    nothing new.
    Anyone see the Bestbuy instore commercials that they show on their HDTVs. It was for hp eprint and also shows the Pre printing to a printer. Its not the baby commercial. Its prolly looped but i only caught it once while shopping for an HDTV.
    Yo,

Pardon me if this has been done before. I searched and read many threads before starting this one.

Has anyone noticed the phone at the very end of the new hp printer commercial? I know there is a pre involved. I mean the one pictured in the last couple of seconds.

Is that something or nothing?

Peace,
    B.
    It's either a Pre Plus or a Pre 2 - nice to see that they are subtly supporting their own phones!

They will probably have other phones in other ads, just to show that their printers are not just Pre-compatible. But it's nice for the nod.
    if you'r referring to this commercial:

then it's a regular sprint pre.
    this commercial is weeks old.
    Apparently this is old news. I posted it about a week ago with a link to the commercial.

Someone deleted my post. Nice to see yours is still here.
    Word,

That one works. I see the pre. I'm talking about the thing in the last two seconds that looks like a phone. It's not a pre, or a pre+. It doesn't look like the pre2 I've seen.

Pause it with 2 seconds left.

Skittles,
    B.
    Quote Originally Posted by beerbatteredben View Post
    Word,

That one works. I see the pre. I'm talking about the thing in the last two seconds that looks like a phone. It's not a pre, or a pre+. It doesn't look like the pre2 I've seen.

Pause it with 2 seconds left. Skittles,
    B.

do you mean the drawing of a generic phone thing? I think thats all it is, as the commercial says "from any mobile devices" and then shows a generic looking outline of a mobile device with buttons on the bottom. then it shows the printers HP has.

Maybe I'm missing it?
    <threads combined>
    Quote Originally Posted by rigatoni1374 View Post
    Apparently this is old news. I posted it about a week ago with a link to the commercial.

Someone deleted my post. Nice to see yours is still here.
    Your comment wasn't deleted... it was merged into this thread after you posted and was marked as such
    Just saw a Pre on "Track Me If You Can" - a show teaching you how to get off the grid and hide from electronic surveillance.
    Just saw a Pre on "Track Me If You Can" - a show teaching you how to get off the grid and hide from electronic surveillance.
    There's irony for ya....

--MGb
    http://www.twitter.com/DeadTechnology - All things geeky (mostly Palm)
    http://www.twitter.com/oneminutecubs - All things Cubs
    "Bones", a show where the title character usually has a Pre, did a long establishing shot of a Windows7 device instead this week.

Sigh. We'll always have "Castle".
    I saw a Sprint Palm Pre yesterday in the movie Life as We Know It!
    I watched the new movie Skyline last night. In a very early scene Candice (Brittany Daniels) is trying to make a phone call. The phone she uses looks to be a Palm Pre 2 (might have been a regular Palm Pre). I am almost 100% sure it was a Palm Pre (2 or Plus) but I couldn't take a pic because by the time I realized it the scene was over. Did anyone else see the movie and notice the phone?
    I wish I did. Probably was a a palm pre plus.
    Just watched Skyline. I saw the Pre as well. I believe it was the original Pre she was holding though.
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast