Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
    yeah, I can't wait t multitask on my printer. JK, I do like what HP is doing though. That will be cool to be able to print wirelessly from our phones.
    Anyone?
    I'm not 100% sure, since I never submitted a TV sighting, but I would assume it's in the "Tip Us" tab, which is right next to "Forums" on the PreCentral home page.
    Send all of your tips to: pretips@precentral.net
    I am all about marketing and spreading the word of webOS. I was watching average tv tonght. And o saw the new H\P commercial. I'm just glad that there is some life in the marketing of H\P even. I hope they are trully willing to pump some cash into webOS and palm. We need the power of money and marketing to be heard by the masses of android and apple brainwashed people.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    HP, not H/P
    webOS, not 'the WebOS' or Web/OS

some things are just weird. haha
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Pre keyboard just got swabbed and checked for germs on "The Doctors" outside of a coffee shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knsnik View Post
    Pre keyboard just got swabbed and checked for germs on "The Doctors" outside of a coffee shop.
    Just saw that episode too

Sorry if this was already posted.

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Sorry if this was already posted.

ET
    it was posted. and it's not a commercial - its just a sort of guide to webOS.
    if I'm not mistaken, this is on the palm website.
    Thats weird, it says its a commercial on youtube. However, its been posted already, so nevermind.

ET
    I don't even think that Palm will advertise the Palm Pre 2. They might have something new out at CES but they haven't had the best luck with advertising. I assume they will just have the phone without advertising.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    HP commercial uses the pre (duh).

Yup, there are about 10 posts in here for that commercial
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yup, there are about 10 posts in here for that commercial
    Oops! >.<
    ---------
    Last edited by boucles0; 11/05/2010 at 10:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by elslunko View Post
    HP commercial uses the pre (duh).

but that's the original pre. and the OS is kind of...odd.
    hp posted on their fb page yesterday that more advertising will come out when the phone is released in the U.S...maybe it will be later this month than nov 11
    They(hp|palm) should go out all the way with the pre 2 commercials, so that when they do decide on releasing their other devices - many people will know that palm is owned and operated by Hp, and hopefully that would increase the sales of their phones.
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast