Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
    looked through the sighting thread but no video link...

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    edited my first post with a link
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    Has anybody seen the HP commercial featuring a baby in a baby walker flying down different roads and highways?

The commercial is talking about HP printers now being able to have photos sent directly from a mobile phone to the printer via "the Cloud". Initially a person is shown using a Palm Pre then it fades into an electronic representation of the phone sending a picture to the printer.

This is where it gets interesting. Just before the phone image slides into the HP printer there is an image, an outline, of a phone different than the Pre. Is it an image of the next generation WebOS phone?? Take a look!!
    Sorry, you're wrong. The only PHONE shown is the original Sprint Palm Pre. The thing you're mistaking for a phone is HP's new mini-tablet device for controlling printers. They've already announced this device and it's not a phone.
    no 6tr its a Palm Pre (minus) Sprint watch the end of the video
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    no 6tr its a Palm Pre (minus) Sprint watch the end of the video
    Isn't that what he said?
    sorry crappy photos this aired last night also there was a pre in the commercial as well will upload a pic of that as soon as i get it...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    How can I find the adorable, clever commercial for HP with the baby flying down the highway and eventually across the country to his grandparents? It has the tune "I"ve Got a Brand New Pair of Rollerskates" playing in the background. Can anyone please tell me where I can go to download this? I know my Mom would get such a kick out of it! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by happy123 View Post
    How can I find the adorable, clever commercial for HP with the baby flying down the highway and eventually across the country to his grandparents? It has the tune "I"ve Got a Brand New Pair of Rollerskates" playing in the background. Can anyone please tell me where I can go to download this? I know my Mom would get such a kick out of it! Thanks!
    Just look up 5 posts above yours in this thread...

<<threads merged>>
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    has anyone seen the new Sherlock Holmes series in the UK? Had to download it here in the US but Inspector Lestrade is shown using a Pre in thefirst 5 minutes of episode 1, a Study in Pink. Great show too!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Palm Pre in the HP Commercial -here is the link!!!
    and its a Palm Pre from Sprint !
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Saw it in tonight's episode of "The defenders" on CBS at around 11/12th min of the episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    Saw it in tonight's episode of "The defenders" on CBS at around 11/12th min of the episode.
    It has already been known for a while that the pre and pixi are both used on that show.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    There aren't any more UFO sightings than usual. People are just hyping all this 2012 bull. There's absolutely no scientific evidence to back this up.
    Say a pre plus this time on CSI NY aired the 22nd about 1/2 way though
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    [url= ePrint Commercial Features Palm Pre… and Speed Racer Baby | webOSroundup[/url]

Last edited by rigatoni1374; 10/24/2010 at 04:45 PM.
    first link cant....that black and red screen lock screen... what's that from some app? or do you think it might be just a picture that they have displayed on the screen?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel