Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
    I just saw a commercial for HP 'web connected printers' and it showed a close up of a sprint pre. The ad didn't explain what the features or benefits are, it just had visuals o the tune of 'ive got a brand new roller skate (you've got a brand new key).

but hey, they showed a pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I just saw a commercial for HP 'web connected printers' and it showed a close up of a sprint pre. The ad didn't explain what the features or benefits are, it just had visuals o the tune of 'ive got a brand new roller skate (you've got a brand new key).

but hey, they showed a pre!
    I just saw that commercial too!

and it was a sprint one at that.
    Last edited by spongamabob; 10/18/2010 at 07:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezer29 View Post
    The new Marshalls commercial where it's a woman who in the fashion indusdry and ends up buying a whole bunch of sweaters where @ the end of the commercial she asks "anyone want to buy some sweaters (or something like that).. It's really a quick glance though if you look when she's at this fashion show, her excitment from noticing this sweater she drops her phone.. It's a Pixi
    I saw that. Wasn't sure if I was seeing it right.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    who saw the Pre (original Sprint version) in a HP commercial for their new web connected printers. They used it to show how you can print from a mobile phone..and of course there example was a Pre. This was during The Event on NBC.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    wow everyone is watching the Event right now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtone View Post
    wow everyone is watching the Event right now lol
    Nope, watching Mike & Molly, but saw the same commercial. Came here to check to see if anyone else spotted it.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    While watching The Event tonight there was an HP commercial for web enabled printers. Towards the end it showed a woman printing directly from a Pre. I wasn't really paying attention till I saw the Pre and then backed it up to watch it in full.
    Can we get a link to a copy of this commercial?
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    yup I saw..several ppl pointed it out in the pre sighting forum. I was surprised to see it..esp an sprint (minus)
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Can someone PLEASE post it on youtube??? I can't find it! ...if i download The Event, it won't have commercials!!!
    There was a Verizon Pre on tonight's episode of Chase. It was the cell phone that belonged to the fugitive's girlfriend.
    FishenFool, Fishn' is Bettr'n Workn'

Has anybody seen the HP commercial featuring a baby in a baby walker flying down different roads and highways?

The commercial is talking about HP printers now being able to have photos sent directly from a mobile phone to the printer via "the Cloud". Initially a person is shown using a Palm Pre then it fades into an electronic representation of the phone sending a picture to the printer.

This is where it gets interesting. Just before the phone image slides into the HP printer there is an image, an outline, of a phone different than the Pre. Is it an image of the next generation WebOS phone?? Take a look!!
    it's been posted previously as they ran it on every network last night. I'll try to find the link, but you can search for 'pre sighting' and probably find it before I get to my pc.
    chuck!
    I was watching animal planet yesterday and I saw a commercial for the new HP printer tablet thing(don't know what its called lol). They were showing how you could print from anywhere and they actually showed a Palm Pre(Sprint because it had the button on the bottom) print something off the phone. I can't find the commercial anywhere but i would keep an eye out for it. Has anyone else seen this commercial? Very interesting

Here's the link:
    Last edited by slimjim1219; 10/19/2010 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Found the link
    yep, been reported and posted quite a bit.
    do you have the links?

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Is it the one with the baby in the walker thing zooming across the country? It was an HP commercial showing people taking a picture of their kid and then sending it back to a printer somewhere. I didn't think this one was a Sprint Pre though.
    my bad.. guess I got to start watching more TV and going on the forums more often lol
    first search thread titles only (advanced search) for Lpre sighting'