Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by swtoombs View Post
    It looked like an AT&T phone. It is definitely a Pre+ as evidenced by the Gesture Area and I didn't see a Carrier String which I'm sure I would have if it said Verizon Wireless.
    FishenFool, Fishn' is Bettr'n Workn'

2.    #62  
    <<Threads Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #64  
    Busted for watching Canadian Television :-)

<<Threads Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Busted for watching Canadian Television :-)

<<Threads Merged>>
    Even more busted for borrowing pre-recorded Canadian TV
    I went to the movies this past weekend and In the new Katherine Heigl/Josh Duhamel move "Life As We Know It", Josh Duhamel's character has a palm pre. I couldn't take a picture because 1)I didn't expect it, and 2) The usher would have thrown me out thinking I was taping the movie. But it's a clear as day shot of the phone ringing. I leaned over to my GF and said "See, he has a Pre!" LoL
    Mac Taylor in the CSI New York Season 6 episode 21 or 22 (I don't remember) use his Palm Pre to search in his contact's list. He takes videos and pictures with his Palm Pre.

Thank's

Alain
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
    On How I Met Your Mother (Season 6, Episode 4) at around 32 seconds into the show, it looks like Marshall is using a Palm Pre! But it gets better – at around 16 minutes, Lily pulls out a Palm Pixi with the artist back cover prominently displayed!

Whaddaya know? The Eriksens are Palm fans as well!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Furuboru; 10/13/2010 at 11:31 AM.
    Nice. I wonder... It's not really product placement, since you can't see a brand name or anything. I wonder if they are just props kept by the studio, or if they are the actors' real phones. I'm betting there's a Palm geek at the studio and that those are props. Perhaps they chose them specifically because it's easy to disguise what brand they are. Who knows. Fun to speculate.
    Allen from 2.5 Men has used one for quite a while.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/13/2010 at 01:12 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Palm Pre appeared on United States of Tara season 2 like in May, here it is the scene:
    The medical examiner - I believe the character's name is Sanchez - on "The Glades" on A&E uses a Pre... And it's actually a pretty good show too. Haha
    The Office!
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    I just saw Bones use a Palm Pre.
    be sure you mention it in this thread, as well. good catch!

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-ge...ies-other.html
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Am I the only one who thought it was hilarious that Temperance mentioned that she was an excellent multitasker- and she uses her Pre in the same episode?

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I loved seeing that.
    <multi-threads merged>
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Think I saw one on House MD last night. Of course that was last season for you guys
    LOL... and I thought there was only like a 6 hour difference between here and there!
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    The new Marshalls commercial where it's a woman who in the fashion indusdry and ends up buying a whole bunch of sweaters where @ the end of the commercial she asks "anyone want to buy some sweaters (or something like that).. It's really a quick glance though if you look when she's at this fashion show, her excitment from noticing this sweater she drops her phone.. It's a Pixi
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789 14 ... LastLast