Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
    I should have known she thinks all portrait sliders are pre's

Thanks Garrett

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    lol
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    OK I was watching the pilot for the original Star Trek (1966) and about 1-2 minutes into it Spock is looking at a computer screen and he swipes one finger across in a broad gesture and the computer switches to the next screen.

Just like switching between cards with webOS.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Wouldn't this be proof that webOS becomes the default operating system of the future

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    DataJog, Jozz, xandros9 and 2 others like this.
    LOL, I am loving this
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    OK I was watching the pilot for the original Star Trek (1966) and about 1-2 minutes into it Spock is looking at a computer screen and he swipes one finger across in a broad gesture and the computer switches to the next screen.

maybe he was using "the force" which is an entirely different set of patents/design.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post

Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    maybe he was using "the force" which is an entirely different set of patents/design.
    Ummm... Trek vs Wars is a whole kettle of fish we may not want to open here.

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Gizmodo recently posted an article about drinking and whatever. there was a PrPrPr&#$275$;
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Yeah, our Touchpad is still alive!

Chocolate Cookie Spot on german tv:

Are there another (non HP) Spots, where we can see webOS Devices?
    Such an irony that the commercial tells about the time when all your connected devices are broken and chocolate is there to connect you.

Nothing but Ritter Sport!
    hehe Touch-to-share:

What a sad way to "use" a touchpad:

Wonder who gave them this precious.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    OMG... I haven't looked at the link yet, but the picture above by itself makes me laugh and cry at the same time. ;(

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    OMG... I haven't looked at the link yet, but the picture above by itself makes me laugh and cry at the same time. ;(
    For cereal!
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Pretty sure I saw a white Veer in malibu country tonight, I caught a glimpse from the kitchen...

Then they are replaying the Kimmel episode from before Thanksgiving with Pacquiao...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    For cereal!
    super....super.... Cereal.
    not seen a single soul with a webos device near me, one I thought was ended up being a blackberry in a case similar to the pdair one my pre3 is in, and on t I've only seen something that looked webOSy in the tv series heroes.

I'm just bad at picking these things out it seems.
    There's a new viral video of a kid writing a letter to LEGO and getting a cool response. On the table is a TouchPad playing music during the video.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4xGU-5KVS_g[/YT]

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    So I was watching american reunion..low and behold a hp pre3 was in the movie. Now the phone looked to off and there was a camera shutter sound as the woman "snapped a picture" did anyone notice this? I think its awsome but I am still baffled as to why they would give a webOS device some screen time. Maybe a sibliminal message? Any whoo just felt like sharing this
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    CSI New York, season 7, episode 5 "Out of the sky"

A woman gives her phone to Flack with a photo of her boyfriend on it. It is clearly a Pre 2. They also analyse a voicemail message on it.
    My apps:
    Giddy 3 | Gridword
    American Reunion, girls in cafe want to take photo of famous guy. Pulls out a Veer to snap photo. Cool.