Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
  1. SashoDikov
    nikk... i mean beckett has been sporting the pre the past 2 seasons ...

great show btw, regardless of their refined phone taste ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by phaeton View Post
    has anyone seen the new Sherlock Holmes series in the UK? Had to download it here in the US but Inspector Lestrade is shown using a Pre in thefirst 5 minutes of episode 1, a Study in Pink. Great show too!
    yeah. saw it the other day, heres a shot at 06:13
    sherlockpre.JPG
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Everytime I see her phone I say "Look! She has a Pre!" I think my girlfriend is getting a little annoyed. haha.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I think it's awesome she sports our beloved phone on that show. But from what I've seen it's just a Pre.

She always answers the phone by opening the slider, then closing it to hang up.. Maybe she's patched her phone. :P

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just rented the movie Life As We Know It with Josh Duhamel and Katherine Heigl and there was a shot of a Palm Pre sitting on the desk ringing. Nice close up shot, too.

Edit: I just now noticed that a couple other people have already posted this sighting previously. Apparently I wasn't thorough enough.....sorry!
    Last edited by LadyJayne; 02/24/2011 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Oops...
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    just saw on Castle Becket is using a pre. Airdate 2/29/2011.
    This is my first sighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky95 View Post
    LOL! There's no 02/29.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky95 View Post
    Oh, you!
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

BUMPITY!!
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    any one else see the big river stone with a mirror on the back at the end of bones
    I was wondering if anyone else thought the same thing...
    They've been using the Pre on that show for quite a while. Interesting if they upgraded them to the Pre3 for the show.
    Yeah it was a Sprint Pre on Bones last night. The slider still clicks!
    It wasn't on TV or anywhere all that important really but I saw a girl in a bar this weekend sporting what looked to be a Pixi Plus. It was only the second time I'd ever noticed anyone in public with a webOS device that wasn't myself and the first time that it had been a Pixi that I saw instead of a Pre!
    Just finished watching the "Killer in the Crosshairs" Episode 15 season 5 of Bones. I know we have seen several different Palm phones over the years on Bones but I haven't seen one in a while, in fact I think I even saw Temperance use a fake Android in the last few episodes. Bank on point, Hodgins opens his phone about 40 minutes into the show and it is a Palm (and Sprint) branded portrait slider phone but it looks too big to be a Pre-/+/2... Pre3? Sprint? Anyone else see what I hope I see?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    yea I just saw that too... your right it was to big to be a pre minus and I saw the eched logo too be it quick flash.
    I don't really watch this show, but I was flipping through the channels and I saw what appeared to be a Pre and it caught my eye. I watched for a couple more minutes, but couldn't get another clear view of it. It was the girl who works in the office and sends out tips to the two guys driving around looking for junk. They both use Blackberries, but I'd swear she had a Pre. Maybe not though.

Also, I was in Walmart a while back looking at random car accessories. They had some cell phone gadgets for the car and one of the generic car mounts had a photo of a Pre minus on the packaging. I was stunned that it wasn't an iPhone.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    Its not Bones but- pre sighting- Castle (the finaly of the 2 parter- from a few weeks ago) - at the end...the Pre's <edited> camera almost kills them! But they used the actual pre camera app :-)

<moderator edit>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/17/2011 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Language
    Many of the actors on Bones have the pre. I really wish they would stop opening the slider to answer though.
    Quote Originally Posted by echan228 View Post
    Many of the actors on Bones have the pre. I really wish they would stop opening the slider to answer though.
    But pre is the only slider phone in the smartphone world that can still slide portrait style to answer.

saw Fringe with a pre.