1.    #1  
    forgive me if there was a thread on this like a year ago or something, but i just learned something kind of neat.

i was just in card view, and did the hold on a card to make them all minimize in order to rearrange, and that made me curious as to whether this would work on one of the cards that was not the center card. so, i went in to card view with five cards open, and held my finger on the card that was mostly off screen, and it started flicking through the cards in that direction.

i thought that was a kind of neat little trick, and i never had read about it on here so i though i'd share.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    General webOS Chat - Discussion about webOS and the bundled apps
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    that is kinda neat...
    I never noticed. Cool. Nice tip.
    Discovered on 6/7/2009, toot toot

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...rds-trick.html
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    i figured someone had to have seen it. maybe i'd have found it by searching, if your thread had an awesome title. like maybe "something cool i had never noticed" and not something ridiculous like "card trick."
    geez, what were you thinking?

lol jk.
    Haha, I don't run with the cool kidz.
    The thread is well over a year old, which you coverd in ur original post. No harm in bringing these things back to light for those that don't know.
  8.    #8  
    yup, no harm at all.
    it's always fun to learn or discover new things about a device that you've for a year or so.
    I just learned that you can insert hard and soft pauses when manually dialing a number by holding down asterisk (t) or pound (p)
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    This should be a P|C tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by igobytony View Post
    forgive me if there was a thread on this like a year ago or something, but i just learned something kind of neat.

i was just in card view, and did the hold on a card to make them all minimize in order to rearrange, and that made me curious as to whether this would work on one of the cards that was not the center card. so, i went in to card view with five cards open, and held my finger on the card that was mostly off screen, and it started flicking through the cards in that direction.

i thought that was a kind of neat little trick, and i never had read about it on here so i though i'd share.
    you can also do the advanced gestures in card view to scroll between apps