1.    #1  
    hi guys,
    i've just opened a premium humyo account. Fo people who don't know this service, Humyo provides an online backup solution with mobile access. Pc files are synced to the cloud and you can access or share them from a browser.
    The files can also be accessed through a very well designed mobile site except that i have troubles with downloading (viewing images is ok). When i click on a file (eg a pdf) from my pre browser to download it, a warning yellow sign appear in the download bar and i cannot access it. No erro message shows up.

Are there any other users of humyo ? do you have the same behaviour ?
    I've tried from a android phone and it works correctly.
    I've asked the support but i have no answer yet.
    Any help would be very appreciated.
    Thanks
    Most web interfaces for cloud storage services do not work well with the WebOS browser. Wuala is the only web-based service I've found to work. In general, the file links must be to the actual files rather than some code (e.g., php), WebOS doesn't seem to handle coded downloads very well. That's why apps have been made for box.net, dropbox, goaruna, etc. However, sometimes files are actually downloaded even though the yellow sign comes up. Try looking for the file manually in the downloads folder with the Internalz app (you may have to add the correct extension to the filename). Another thing to try is to install the Multi Mod patch which allows you to control-click on web links for additional download options.
    Pet Peave: When people use photographs of themselves as Avatars. There's something unsettling about their big faces staring back at me in the forums. . . . Maybe I'm just paranoid.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your answer Canderoc, i understand better now.
    I've looked in the download directory but the files are not in.
    I've also installed the multi mod patch (which is great by the way) but it didn't help me to solve my problem.
    I only see two last possibilities for me : wait for webos 2.0 and hope that these limitations will disappear or... switch to wuala !
    Quote Originally Posted by sentenza View Post
    Thanks for your answer Canderoc, i understand better now.
    I've looked in the download directory but the files are not in.
    I've also installed the multi mod patch (which is great by the way) but it didn't help me to solve my problem.
    I only see two last possibilities for me : wait for webos 2.0 and hope that these limitations will disappear or... switch to wuala !
    myAppBox Palm Pre Apps and Pixi Apps : ZumoDrive

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...alog/zumodrive
    sounds like what you are looking for
  5.    #5  
    i've already tried zumodrive but i'm not satisfied with the service. The app needs to be optimised, it takes too much time to load the pictures. And for me who need at least 30Gb of space, it's too expensive. Thanks anyway
    I had a similar problem. After I upgraded to the most recent client version of Humyo it began to delete my files in My Documents. I nearly lost a few thousand files but was able to recover them from the Recycle Bin. I contacted Humyo who were unable or unwilling to resolve the problem. I have since disabled Humyo and am now looking for an alternative service provider.

Thanks