1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone knew how to create a new video directory. What I mean is, when you open the Photos app, it has the photos seperated between the photo roll, miscellaneous, backgrounds etc. With Video it has Video roll and Loaded videos, but I want to create other folders to seperate my videos in besides these two. How would I create this folder and get videos in it?

I tried using Internalz and just creating a folder in Media/Internal since thats where the other ones are for photos but when i put a video in it, it still wasnt recignized by the Video app. I also tried creating folders within other standard folders to see if that would work and it didnt. any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
    You pretty much have tried all the possible ways I figured could have work. Maybe someone with another idea might chime in. Sorry.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    You pretty much have tried all the possible ways I figured could have work. Maybe someone with another idea might chime in. Sorry.
    Thanks anyways
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by luvnbluvd View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew how to create a new video directory. What I mean is, when you open the Photos app, it has the photos seperated between the photo roll, miscellaneous, backgrounds etc. With Video it has Video roll and Loaded videos, but I want to create other folders to seperate my videos in besides these two. How would I create this folder and get videos in it?

I tried using Internalz and just creating a folder in Media/Internal since thats where the other ones are for photos but when i put a video in it, it still wasnt recignized by the Video app. I also tried creating folders within other standard folders to see if that would work and it didnt. any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
    +1

That is a great idea.

I had the same thing happen to me when I tried creating a image folder...

Didn't make sense to me that it didn't work.
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 10/14/2010 at 06:51 PM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR