Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Lets face it, building hype around webOS 2.0 implies that you first have to tell some people what it is. Sad, yes I know but reality it is.

Android caught major buzz with Frozen Yogurt everyone and their mama and mama's mama knew it as Froyo.

PAAALLLMMM how about giving webOS a righteous release-name that it SOOOO deserves.

I want webOS to get the luxury ride this time that it missed last time. Everyone can learn how to use webOS UI in 2 seconds, but it takes them nearly 2 years to learn that it existed.
    everybody is mad because of no new hardware this yr,,but most likely 2.0 will be here soon.
    Android uses an alphabetical codename scheme similar to Ubuntu except instead of adjective+animal they use desserts. Palm needs to think of something similar but also different enough that they aren't mimicking them.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Android uses an alphabetical codename scheme similar to Ubuntu except instead of adjective+animal they use desserts. Palm needs to think of something similar but also different enough that they aren't mimicking them.
    they don't introduce new products (or updates) often enough to develop a pattern. at the current rate we will all be retired before they could get through the first half of the alphabet
    Last edited by Workerb33; 10/06/2010 at 08:02 PM.
    It's not for new products, for each OS update
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    they don't introduce new products often enough to develop a pattern. at the current rate we will all be retired before they could get through the first half of the alphabet
    look at us, (PAAAAAALLLLLMMMMMM) ... you have driven us to the brink of insanity.

But Workerb33 .. that was funny and sadly I think deep down we all feel like this.