Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I noticed yesterday, that I cannot buy apps. I have a Sprint Palm Pre, running stock 1.4.5. I fully erased the phone and webOS doctored it back to 1.4.5 but I still cannot buy apps. When I push the download for $0.99 nothing happens. I also cannot add or change info the app catalog except for entering my Palm Profile info. It freezes after I enter my info. Anybody else noticing issues. I can update applications fine, and download free ones fine. After I wiped the phone, my previously purchased apps also reinstalled just fine automatically.
    Call/chat with Palm support....what do they tell you?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by pereiragd View Post
    I noticed yesterday, that I cannot buy apps. I have a Sprint Palm Pre, running stock 1.4.5. I fully erased the phone and webOS doctored it back to 1.4.5 but I still cannot buy apps. When I push the download for $0.99 nothing happens. I also cannot add or change info the app catalog except for entering my Palm Profile info. It freezes after I enter my info. Anybody else noticing issues. I can update applications fine, and download free ones fine. After I wiped the phone, my previously purchased apps also reinstalled just fine automatically.
    Ok, if your tapping on the shopping bag in app catalog.. and pressing preferences & account it will freeze up on you. (If that's the way your going)

You need to remove and re-add your credit card account. To do this follow these steps >> Open your app catalog, tap app catalog on top, then preferences & accounts...then tap account where your name is > then enter your password - remove and re-add your credit card account.

Best of luck.~
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    You need to remove and re-add your credit card account. To do this follow these steps >> Open your app catalog, tap app catalog on top, then preferences & accounts...then tap account where your name is > then enter your password - remove and re-add your credit card account.

Best of luck.~
    why would he try that? he needs to ask Palm what they see, and he needs to call his credit card company to ask if they've seen any recent transactions that were declined. sometimes they will do that for online activity.

Palm and/or his credit card need to tell him where the problem is.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Strangely enough, it is now working after not working for a day or so. Who knows what the deal was, I was trying to purchase Newsroom, but I could not purchase any paid apps for some reason. I tried to purchase newsroom again about five minutes ago, and it worked. Thanks for your suggestions, but this one worked itself out.
    Must have been an issue with the servers.

I bought a new Pre on Tuesday, and had a similar issue. The phone had no issue re-downloading my paid as well as free apps that were on my old Pre. It would not let me buy new apps though, so I went to the Preferences and Accounts page to see if my credit card was there on the new Pre. It showed no account, so I clicked add and the page came up blank and froze. I just decided to try it again and my credit card information was finally showing up from my profile.