1.    #1  
    just thought i would share this. we all know there is no photobucket app for the palm pre as of right now. I went to the mobile web site and there is a list of phones that have apps for photobucket. palm pre is on that list. All phones on list are links u can click and go and get that app for your phone. the palm pre link is not working because there is no app 'yet'. We all seen screen shots of a photobucket app on pre for 2.0. i guess i am trying to say that photobucket has already put it in there list of phones so maybe 2.0 is closer then we think.
    I totally agree with you... I think that 2.0 is closer to release than people think.
    Interesting info. I just got a replacement phone (don't ask ) and in the process of reloading my profile I discovered that there was in fact a Photobucket profile stored in it to an account I forgot I had. So there is some connection to Photobucket but evidently its some kind of upload only connection that I long forgot about.
    Full integration would be great unless Verizon goes forward with capped data plans. If that happens, the enthusiasm for cloud services is likely to wane a bit.
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
  4.    #4  
    any pic you have ,if you click icon inlower corner you can upload right to photobucket,,that has always been the case.
    ah well that must be why I have the account. Probably got it when I first got my Pre (Verizon release-day).
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    webOS being listed on there isn't the newest thing in the world though it seems. Someone mentioned it over there a month ago...

create a WebOS application (Palm)