Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have found all of these services to be too expensive when you hit the 60-70 gig mark, is there a tool for accessing mozy or carbonite, they are just back up tools but they have web access to files, similar to the cloud storage options.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    I seem to remember having problems with the web UI's of JungleDisk, PowerDrive, and SkyDrive -- but Wuala works great.
    I don't see that there is a web client for Wuala, just a java app, am I missing something?
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Quote Originally Posted by japomani View Post
    I don't see that there is a web client for Wuala, just a java app, am I missing something?
    hi,

I'm confused too... how can one make wuala works with webos ? the online java app for remote access doesn't load, at least on webos 2.0.1
    This is probably all going to become moot very soon...
    I wish there was a Webos app for SkyDrive. 25 gbs is great amount for the average user. In the mean time Dropbox is the most user friendly but you have to work for your free space. If anyone wants to sign up via my referra, they can receive a free 250 mb upgrade. (i will too) http://db.tt/E2TftlM ... Also, dropbox has a scavenger hunt for the next week. That will get you another free gb. Dropbox Scavenger Hunt Walkthrough | Smug Smog
    Quote Originally Posted by pixielee View Post
    I use ZUMODrive - I have dropbox too, but ZD has a free webos app, and dropbox does not ..
    Use Dropbox and Zumodrive on your computer, sync your Zumodrive files with your Dropbox files. From then on, sync everything you need to Dropbox folders on different computers, then the one(or more) that has Zumodrive will update that folder ultimately. There, Dropbox for free on webOS.

Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    And guys, I don't really care if you use this link or not, I am just demonstrating what they are doing. I haven't tried the link myself, so if you want to try it out and let us all know what you get, feel free to do so! Heck, in the process I might just earn some 'BONUS' point! LOL!

Rob
    Done, because I actually did want to try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12