1.    #1  
    I use SkyDrive for cloud storage and the SkyDrive mobile website itself is a pleasure to use except for one key area. I'm unable to save or download anything. If im viewing a photo that I have uploaded I can't save it to my pre by either pressing orange key+ tap and hold or by selecting download from within SkyDrive.

Is there a patch available or is this a nuance that ill have to live with?
    I hope someone has a solution, but I've only had luck downloading from sites that provide direct links to the files, not some scripted download mechanism (e.g., php or ActiveX which is what skydrive uses).
    Pet Peave: When people use photographs of themselves as Avatars. There's something unsettling about their big faces staring back at me in the forums. . . . Maybe I'm just paranoid.
    The problem with SkyDrive is that it's a Silverlight site. If your browser does not support Sliverlight then you cannot take full advantage of SkyDrive. I loveSkyDrive, I love the MS Office Web apps (view, create and modify office docs in a web brower); I just wish I can take full advantage of SkyDrive on my phone.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    The problem with SkyDrive is that it's a Silverlight site. If your browser does not support Sliverlight then you cannot take full advantage of SkyDrive. I loveSkyDrive, I love the MS Office Web apps (view, create and modify office docs in a web brower); I just wish I can take full advantage of SkyDrive on my phone.
    Try the mobile version. I suspect it was designed primarily for iOS. Does any one happen know if downloading works on iOS?