1.    #1  
    This shows up at the bottom of palms website listing the features of webos 2.0

here is the website: Intro to webOS 2.0 - Palm Developer Center just scroll all the way to the bottom.
    Why So Serious?
    not me ... but thanks
    That seems like a pretty common footnote for in-development software...
    Probably just a boiler plate disclaimer in case something breaks or they don’t quite get some feature fully working by the time they decide to release the update.
    Well, they might as well made that the Flash page.
    It clearly means they've decided to no longer pursue webOS development and will rebrand 1.3.5 as 2.0 in order to eradicate the 1.4.x bugs. Duh.
    what 1.4.x bugs?

I have not encountered a single bug while using WebOS, its quite possibly the most stable OS I have ever used.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    what 1.4.x bugs?

I have not encountered a single bug while using WebOS, its quite possibly the most stable OS I have ever used.
    I was actually being ironic there, but while stock webOS truly is as stable as a place you let horses sleep in, there are also as many bugs in it as you would expect from, well, a place that horses sleep in.

Run OTA-updated 1.4.5? No homebrew installed? Then buy Dungeon Hunter and save your game. Restart the game and try to load your game. There's one 1.4.x bug for you.