Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    my app catalog says 3906. Where are you seeing these other 600+ apps?
    well, my app catalog only shows 2.660 ... it's like in Spain we deserve less apps
    I have 5000 apps on my iphone. I guess I could fit the entire WebOS catalog then. Good to know LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsin07 View Post
    I have 5000 apps on my iphone. I guess I could fit the entire WebOS catalog then. Good to know LOL
    5000 apps? really?

If you spend 5 minutes on each app, just once each month, you'd be spending 17 days a month on apps. Or over half your time in the whole month playing with apps. (including time when asleep)

edit: if each app took 1min to find, select, and download, i'd means you've spend over 80 hours looking for, and downloading apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    5000 apps? really?

If you spend 5 minutes on each app, just once each month, you'd be spending 17 days a month on apps. Or over half your time in the whole month playing with apps. (including time when asleep)

edit: if each app took 1min to find, select, and download, i'd means you've spend over 80 hours looking for, and downloading apps.
    You missed the boat. It's not how long it takes, its the fact that after all this time the entire catalog of WebOS could fit on one device. If you blink, you'd missed the entire catalog.

Instead of hoping and praying for ports of iphone/android leftovers, what is needed is great and exclusive Webos apps Like maybe HP should use their relationship with MS and pay dodo money for a port of Office for Webos. That would be something no one has.
    Last edited by sinsin07; 09/30/2010 at 05:26 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12