1.    #1  
    Hi all,

It great to see Palm keeping up the promise of developer days all over the country! This is from Palm's developer site.

Take care,

Jay

webOS Developer Day is Coming!

webOS Developer Day - Palm Developer Center
    Be sure to save November 19th and 20th, 2010, and book your tickets for New York City. webOS Developer Day is coming to the Big Apple!

The festivities start on Friday, November 19th, with a special pre-conference boot camp for developers who are new to HP webOS. On Saturday, HP Personal Systems Group CTO Phil McKinney will give the keynote address to kick off the main event. Then, enjoy a series of technical sessions and panel discussions designed to enhance your webOS skills.

Session topics include:
    webOS 2.0 highlights
    Cross-platform development tools and strategy
    webOS services with Node.jsjsjs
    Marketing your apps
    And more...
    We'll have cool giveaways, an Apps Lab for one-on-one consultation with webOS experts, and a post-conference party you won't want to miss.

Save the date! Registration begins October 14th.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    HP Personal Systems Group CTO Phil McKinney will give the keynote address to kick off the main event.
    Hmm...
    Either WebOS 2.0 will be out by then or they will be announcing webOS 2.0 then
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Hmm...
    hmm....
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    What's the scoop? I'm in Connecticut, a train ride from NYC, but I'm not a developer, although I am registered with Palm as one. Is this interesting for the layperson to attend, or is it for devs only? Is there a charge to attend?