Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you can post whatever you feel....just expect other people to disagree with your viewpoint...

in case you haven't noticed people are different and like different stuff...maybe you should live in a world where everyone likes what you like and agrees with everything you say...

personally speaking I don't like android I think it's clunky...if I posted on AndroidCentral all the things I didn't like about android I would expect android supporters to voice their opinion and support the devices that they like...

That's what they are supposed to do...i just can't get mad at people who are doing what they are supposed to do...

remember that the pre has faults TO YOU!... Those same faults that matter to you soooo much just might not matter at all to someone who is DIFFERENT THAN YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    you can post whatever you feel....just expect other people to disagree with your viewpoint...

in case you haven't noticed people are different and like different stuff...maybe you should live in a world where everyone likes what you like and agrees with everything you say...

personally speaking I don't like android I think it's clunky...if I posted on AndroidCentral all the things I didn't like about android I would expect android supporters to voice their opinion and support the devices that they like...

That's what they are supposed to do...i just can't get mad at people who are doing what they are supposed to do...

remember that the pre has faults TO YOU!... Those same faults that matter to you soooo much just might not matter at all to someone who is DIFFERENT THAN YOU!
    if i could thank you twice i would
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post

I had some long winded BS post but its just not worth it... Your now an honorary member of the webos defense force enjoy..

Are your blinders plink like sketch42's?
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    I guess yours would have to be green...
    I had some long winded BS post but its just not worth it... Your now an honorary member of the webos defense force enjoy..

I hope so.. We requested matching pairs

--Sent using Tap@Talk for webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroven Taulrok View Post
    haters gonna hate
    lol.

"Look at all these haters, surrounding me everywhere" (00:23)

aww crap thanks for reminding me about the log in time out.. if this trashy launch day pre didn't lag all the time even oc'd that would be such an issue.
    I have a launch day Pre as well, overclocked at 1Ghz and it is BLAZINGLY FAST. There is no lag anywhere on the device (except boot time obviously). Bluetooth and WiFi are always enabled, i have multiple Push email accounts, multiple calendars, and a crapload of apps and media.

I have put my Pre side by side with my buddy's iPhone 4 and the two phones are nearly identical with UI speed, photo browsing, web, etc... The iphone is faster opening some apps, and the Pre is faster opening others. I also put the Pre side by side with a guy at work's HTC Evo and my Pre was snappier in EVERY aspect (except boot time). I'm yet to find an Android phone that isn't pretty laggy at times.

So I know for a fact that you have 1 of three possibilities going:
    1. Your Pre is faulty somehow.
    2. You live in a crappy service area (UI will studder a bit if constantly searching for a signal).
    3. You're full of **** and left Palm for an Android phone at some point and have started your own "android offense force."

Either way friend, try relaxing a bit or just do something to resolve your situation. You seem awfully angry.
    I had some long winded BS post but its just not worth it... Your now an honorary member of the webos defense force enjoy...
    "You don't like webOS, that's your prerogative, but yeah, I'm of a different opinion than you are." - Rabid webOS defense force agent foaming at the mouth and trying to brutally oppress a minority's freedom of speech.

"Everything about webOS sucks. EVERYTHING. No good thing about it. Slow, ugly, an iOS ripoff, an android ripoff, works like Symbian, doesn't work at all, broken out of the box, is powered by children's tears (but the tank only lasts you five minutes), gave me aids, and will burn down your house when unattended" - Objective, indifferent person mild-manneredly voicing their constructively critical opinion in accordance with their first amendment rights.

I got that right, yeah?
    lol I think I'm still stuck on the pt about the gesture area.. Nvm the fact that this phone wouldn't be this phone w/o it.. Can't just go gettin rid of it and adding keys and think everything will be alright
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12