1.    #1  
    Just has the title states, I received a call from Verizon (don't remember name) about my FCC report that I did on the 1.4.5 and GPS issues. He of course assured me that the 1.4.5 was out (duh) and didn't understand what i meant by the GPS not working... I attempted to explain to him that this is not just me but both of my Pre's plus Thousands of Pre owners. I attempted to tell him that I know a site (here) that he can go to that reports the same issue.. He assured me that their issues where probably not the same as mine. He acted like Verizon did NOTHING to disable the GPS on the Palm Pre. Heck he wasn't even sure what Phones I had, But within 8-12 days I'll get a report stating his findings... hmmmmm

FCC complaint form:
    https://esupport.fcc.gov/ccmsforms/form2000.action
    Last edited by Major Payne; 09/23/2010 at 09:05 AM.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    we should all do the same on the gps. What's the link
  3.    #3  
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Seems like it's the same old, same old. Finally get hold of a Verizon rep, and he feigns ignorance of the issue but passes you off to someone else. Finally get hold of someone else who sympathizes with your plight but still feigns ignorance of the issue. Get hold of a third rep, and this guy really feels your pain, but tries to convince you the issue is a figment of your imagination. Get hold of a fourth guy, some higher up guy who finally admits to a problem but proposes a fix by blocking the workaround. Round and round we go.
    seems like a great place to get verizons attention. Perhaps a mod could change the title to indicate a fcc complaint form for verizon gps issue, and add the link to the first post?