1.    #1  
    Would it be too much to ask to be able to print from my webos phone to my HP networked printer? What would it take to discover my networked printer on my network and print to it? Could this be something 2.0 could/should do?
    I expect 2.0 allows printing with quickoffice.
    Also, there are webos printers rumored to come out, which could sync with our phones easily.
    I think it is absolutely the intention for webOS devices to recognize each other on a network.

I saw a new HP printer in Best Buy the other day with a touchscreen 2" display. It would be perfect with webOS. I read that HP wants to make it ***** prof to connect your webOS devices.

So no, it's not too much to ask. In fact, I expect it will become a great selling point within 1-2 years.
    I believe HP is trying to build an entire inter-connected ecosystem between phone, tablet, printer, laptop, desktop, toaster, everything.

It only makes sense this will be a future feature of the phone. Now whether that makes it into 2.0 is anyone's guess, but it will happen eventually.