1.    #1  
    I was just biking home from work and saw about 8 Smart cars covered in Palm. so I stopped to leave a note asking for the Pre2 to come out and chatted with the team. I shared the wonders of Precentral with them and the wonders of overclocking and patches. I did tell them Palm doesn't like the over clocking but they are OK with all the patches.

I scored a Tshirt and a case but then after the education they hooked me up with a gift-card to the app store!

alas no update on WebOS 2.0 or the Pre2. and I pushed for info....

keep it up Palm... go street team 1!
    kool thanks !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    It is about time that the Palm Street Team head South for the winter! Houston is waiting!!!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Oh man, I REALLY hope they're there still on Friday night... I want to see them!
    I think if you checkout the Palm facebook page it will tell you where they will be each day.
    I'd also doubt that the students they hire to give away goodies on the street have been educated about Palm's hardware roadmap.