1.    #1  
    I read that it deletes everything from the phone. I get that, it basically puts it back to factory defaults. But does it wipe your palm.com profile?

If not, my contacts and stuff should be there after re inputing my palm profile login information right?

Thanks
    it sets the phone to factory defaults. you wont lose anything. it doesn't erase the usb storage area, either.
    Doctoring deletes your Palm Profile. All you have to do is input your Palm
    user name and password, then your contacts are downloaded back into your phone. Always try to do a backup before Doctoring, that way, no hiccups.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbsheldon View Post
    user name and password, then your contacts are downloaded back into your phone. Always try to do a backup before Doctoring, that way, no hiccups.
    I think they meant that doctoring does NOT delete your Palm Profile. If you doctor, you should not lose anything stored on your Palm Profile in the "cloud".
    Add IMDb to Universal Search Patch
    If you enjoy my work or help I have given, feel free to donate. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbsheldon View Post
    It deletes the contents from the phone, and then restores them from the palm profile that lives within Palm's "cloud"...

the doctor DOES NOT delete your profile.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!