1.    #1  
    I have installed a few apps, that simply do a single long glow, then stop. Click on it, the glow lasts about 2-3 seconds and then sends you back to the launcher. No cards, nothing. I have deleted and reinstalled the same 3 or 4, and the problem repeats itself. Has anyone else had this issue? One of them was NavIt. Even the update did the same thing. Odd really.
    Apologies for posting this here since I don't have permissions in the Homebrew threads.
    Thank you in advance for help.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I think you need to run repair utility.

Patches? Network?
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    I have installed a few apps, that simply do a single long glow, then stop. Click on it, the glow lasts about 2-3 seconds and then sends you back to the launcher. No cards, nothing. I have deleted and reinstalled the same 3 or 4, and the problem repeats itself. Has anyone else had this issue? One of them was NavIt. Even the update did the same thing. Odd really.
    Apologies for posting this here since I don't have permissions in the Homebrew threads.
    Have you tried rebooting your device?

On rare occassions, my device would screw up, and certain apps would not respond. Complete rebooting always solved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    Have you tried rebooting your device?

On rare occasions, my device would screw up, and certain apps would not respond. Complete rebooting always solved it.
    Some apps need a full device restart before running correctly... have you tried that?
    This happened to me yesterday after installing some new apps. After the apps were installed I was not able to open any app at all. I had to do a full restart (I tried both the Java and Luna restarts first) before they would work again, but now all is well.
    this happened to me once....did both luna and java restarts, nothing. so then i rebooted the whole phone, and still nothing. I then ran the fstab fixer and that seemed to knock it back into shape........not sure if it might have been the second restart after the fstab fix...but regardless, it worked.
    When installing apps especially pdk apps...(well now im noticing it with any app I install) you really ought to restart your phone..as long and painful as it is
    A Java restart will often fix this issue as well.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  10. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Happened to me the other day. The Ancient Workshop apps would not load (Ancient Frog, Ancient Pond, and Tonal Pool). I check Lumberjack logs during the time these apps were supposed to be launching, and they were going insane. Scrolling so fast it was a blur. Once it finished (about 15 seconds), I scrolled back and the error said something about "unable to mount".

A full device restart fixed it.