Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cards / multitasking.
    Multitasking

The card system implemented in webOS is second to none. Switching between open apps is intuitive and seamless.

Notifications/Dashboards

The dashboard system in webOS provides a convenient, unobtrusive way to access your notifications, which by the way any app can provide to a user. In addition, apps can provide interactive dashboards essentially giving users quick one-touch access to their apps while working in other apps.

Mulitasking and dashboard notifications are a one-two punch that no other mobile OS can defend against.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    the webOS community is the best!
    Jimmie Geddes
    In another condition, this phone was not running stability and correctly
    a lot of things, but mostly: card system multitasking, notifications system, gestures, homebrew, and the tight community behind webOS
    with me it's the gestures, customizing thru patches, homebrew and kernels, the community is awesome. i have learned a lot about this phone and solved many problems with this help of precentral.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Ease of use. With the ability to have several cards open (multitask), switch between them with gestures and the nice notification system it is just a convenient way to do things.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I just switched over to the new Sprint Samsung Epic 4g android phone because I was having hardware issues with my fourth Pre. The thing I miss the most with Webos is the multi-tasking card view and notifications. WebOS is by far the easiest most productive system I have used. I wish Palm/HP would come out with some sweet new hardware. My 4" Super Amoled screen with 1Ghz processor is just plain amazing! I would go back to Palm if they had the hardware!
    This phone basically made it so I barely use a PC while home and always have information on the go. It's really the software, not so much the hardware, that's great. If I had to choose again I would get a Pixi+, I'm tired of the issues with the slider on my Pre+.
    I too went to the epic but I came back to webos (bought a used pixi)

the touchstone in my car, better bluetooth compatibility and ability to pause play multiple apps from lock screen made me come back.

I now admit android is ..clunky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12