1.    #1  
    Recently, OpenFeint has released their SDK for Android. For those who are not familiar w/ OpenFeint, here's a snippet and link for your viewing pleasure.
    -------------------
    The largest social ecosystem for mobile games. Industry leading technology. All free to developers and players.

Achievements
    Perfect for the status junkies out there. Reward your players with up to 100 fully customizable achievements per game.

Community & Marketing
    Connect your game to 37 million players and raise awareness with our promotional tools.

Leaderboards
    Classic social competition. Increase engagement and use our open APIs to integrate data directly with your game's UI.

Game Center Compatible
    Seamless integration so you can mix & match the best of OpenFeint and Game Center. Learn why and how you should integrate both.

Turn-based Multiplayer
    For games played in one sitting or over a few days - complete with push notifications. Coming soon to Android!

SMS & Email Invites
    To share games with any friend, whether on iOS or Android - via SMS or email. Coming soon to Android!

http://www.openfeint.com/

----------------------------------

I sent over a tweet earlier today and asked @Openfeint if they would ever consider releasing an SDK for webOS devs to get in on the action. The response was...

"@JohnnyPre - We're def thinking about it :-)"

I know we have a very, adamant, and persuasive community when it comes to requesting 'other dev's' to give webOS a chance. With that in mind, I was hoping for a helping hand in convincing the dev's thay there is a demand for multiplayer games in/on webOS.

I was unable to locate an email because all the 'Contacts' onthe website are forms. How about it?

Twitter: @Openfeint
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/OpenFeint/111815190618

Thanks in advance,
    JohnnyPre
    Last edited by JohnnyPre; 09/16/2010 at 08:14 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Sad, shameless, bump.
    I will definitely send a tweet or email to get this to webOS. I really love this community.
  4.    #4  
    Help! They've said 'more interest lately'!!

We can do this. Tweet, fax, Facebook, whatever! I think this will make a major impact for gaming dev's..
    I tweeted them they are still thinking about it!! I think they just need to see more webOS support from users!
    I shot them an email after the first post.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr