1.    #1  
    Anyone receive there Pre when HP had there 24hr giveaway? Two other people I know and myself went and tried to get one and haven't received it but another person I know got there's in one day. I was thinking it was a hoax but when that one person got one I thought maybe not. So I'm wondering....who has received one of the HP Pre 24hr giveway?
    my wife just got hers on tuesday. Great deal. The activation was kind of a can full of dog **** covered in big spiders, the kind that make scary sounds - but it was worth it....especially with the $50 gift card they threw in
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/09/2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: language
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    tried it- order was cancelled bc my wife was not eligible for an upgrade with Sprint. Sucked bc it took a good 30 mins to get through the hard sell witha guy in India who spoke very poor English...thought I was going to be a happy camper, only to end up a disappointed one less than an hour after I had gone through all that. Boo hiss!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty BK View Post
    tried it- order was cancelled bc my wife was not eligible for an upgrade with Sprint. Sucked bc it took a good 30 mins to get through the hard sell witha guy in India who spoke very poor English...thought I was going to be a happy camper, only to end up a disappointed one less than an hour after I had gone through all that. Boo hiss!
    got one yesterday from this promo - which is still on, btw, for new accounts, contract extensions or additional lines.
    I see pandas.