1.    #1  
    I just recently got my 3rd PRE and man, do I have a lot of apps in there. It would be nice if there was an easier way to sort out what I have on my phone. I currently have 6 pages, and I'm thinking I'm going to need more. I know about pressing ORANGE + "app" in order to Delete, Rename, Hide or Move.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could plug your phone into your PC, have the launcher page pop up and be able to use your mouse to click and drag apps around?

Anybody know of a faster shortcut?

Also, another way, sort of like the "control + left-click" on the computer, if you could pick multiple apps on one page and move them all at once....is that possible?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Hold your finger over the app in question until it starts glowing and then you can move it to wherever your like. No orange button needed.

No other computer based or multi select options at this time.

<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    thanks I knew about that one too but found it a little sluggish as compared to orange+(because of the amount of pages I have to go through, although I did add the page wrap patch which makes it a little easier)
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel