Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I have noticed some new features have appeared in my phone, in mutiple apps. Or two at least. I know I updated Notes today, and the upload menus are new as of today. I've been using notes quite a bit so I would know. Most of my blogging is done on Notes. I have no idea when the videos (default) ap got the new look, or it it even is new. Prety sure it wasn't there last time I used the player - which was a while ago.

There are a number of new upload options, for twitter, facebook and poster.

I don't seem able to post pictures on mobile, but I put some on my blog. If anybody can put them here I don't mind

http://ferenczypre.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-software-updates.html

I wonder what other apps have seen this kind of upgrade.
    There are updates to webOS applications pushed to the Catalog every day....

I think perhaps I'm missing your point....which would be entirely normal for me.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I have this itch I hadn't noticed before :-/
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Never use notes but the video thing has been around since atleast 1.4.1.1
    prenotes weeted about 8hrs ago that they added twitter support. its a great well developed, actively evolving app. its pretty sweet, hope inglorious gets a bid from palm on it
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    prenotes weeted about 8hrs ago that they added twitter support. its a great well developed, actively evolving app. its pretty sweet, hope inglorious gets a bid from palm on it
    Yep. You're right. Notes gets updated periodically. I would know, since I'm the Dev . Whenever there's an update, you will receive a notification when you open the app. If you go to the help menu, and go to "What's New?", you'll see a log of all the newly added features and bug fixes. I also try to incorporate change logs in the app catalog (but somehow, a lot of users skip it ).
    In the latest version you can tweet your notes, open addresses in google maps, and 'hold' to delete pictures.

As usual, if you have any suggestions, issues (or feature requests), shoot me an email from the help menu. A lot of the new features are a result of many user requests...
    Quote Originally Posted by nullr View Post
    Never use notes ...
    What??
    notes is a fantastic app. Any idea when you'll add some of the other twitter clients?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    What??
    I think the user was saying they have never used your app. I assume so because of the way the user worded it.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    notes is a fantastic app. Any idea when you'll add some of the other twitter clients?
    As soon as they support it. Currently, there are only a few apps that support cross-app launches
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    As soon as they support it. Currently, there are only a few apps that support cross-app launches
    Aw-shucks. Neither of my tweet clients are supported yet.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I noticed photobucket upload from my photos app. I have no clue how long that's been around but I know it wasn't there when I got the pre a year ago.