1.    #1  
    Hello-

Thanks for this wonderful resource, I have learned so much about my phone here! I don't see this question asked anywhere. My son and husband have the same name and they both have Facebook accounts. When just my husband had a Facebook account, his picture used to come up when he called which is great. Now I just added my son as my friend on Facebook and when my husband calls, my son's picture appears instead of my husband. When I looked at them in my contacts, it seems as though the 2 separate entries are now merged together into one contact, with both their email addresses, phone numbers etc. How can I separate them and have each of their pictures come up properly when they call? They are both named the same on Facebook (irritates my husband) but my son has a nickname which I used in my contacts to separate their entries. Seems as though the nickname was ignored. Everything was fine until I friended my son on Facebook.

Thanks a bunch
    Allison
    Palm Pixi Plus on Verizon
    Simply open up the merged contact.

Tap on the name at the top (you should see a picture with a circle and a number to the right of the name)

Than tap on the Profile you don't want merged (your sons) and Tap Unlink This Profile.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Simply open up the merged contact.

Tap on the name at the top (you should see a picture with a circle and a number to the right of the name)

Than tap on the Profile you don't want merged (your sons) and Tap Unlink This Profile.
    Thank you so much for the quick reply Alex! Your solution worked perfectly!!