1.    #1  
    Hi everyone. I bought my Pixi about two weeks ago. Since then, I am experiencing a lot of problems. This is not a rant (yet). I just hope that you can help me to fix as many as possible of them.

1) Alarm is being shut off with ringtone:
    I posted this issue before and was told that this will not be fixed before the next update. Does anybody know about a way to use the phone as alarm clock without needing to leave ringtone on or switch to airplane mode?

2) Cannot enter SIM card PIN
    When changing into airplane mode and then switching back, I cannot enter PIN. There is a way to get around this, but ideally I would like to use the settings to do so

3) Google Maps is blank
    Since I bought the phone, I could not use google maps. when launching the app it simply stays withe. Nothing happening at all.

4) Browser problems
    a) one out of five times, the browser launches without showing the address bar. Whatever I do, I cannot get it to work.

b) I cannot save bookmarks in the browser. Although I get to the screen to save bookmarks and then chose save, nothing happens. Next time I launch the browser, nothing is there.

There are som other issues that don't come to my mind right now. All of the above is really annoying and sad to be found in a otherwise great phone.

Is there anybody who can help on some of these issues? Thanks a lot in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    You need to start back from scratch..Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals.
    Find the webos doctor in these doctor versions. I hope you're aware of the procedure> if not, follow these instructions : Palm - webOS Doctor - FAQs.

Good Luck.
    too note this will solve almost all your problems except number 1
    Number is a more technical issue, that could be fix with an update from HP|PALM. :[
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    Number is a more technical issue, that could be fix with an update from HP|PALM. :[
    yes.. there are a few things that keep me from using my pre's alarm, i hope they get fix in the next update
    Quote Originally Posted by CV View Post
    b) I cannot save bookmarks in the browser. Although I get to the screen to save bookmarks and then chose save, nothing happens. Next time I launch the browser, nothing is there.
    This is a bug which afflicts several forum members (me included), for which there appears to be no immediate solution short of doctoring. Personally, I have elected to live without the bookmarks.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)